Go and put on your "Eating Trousers" and then let me take you through my 5 favorite foods. This will not be a calorie neutral post.
5. Mashed Potatoes. The ultimate comfort food. They're amazebeans laced with real butter, maybe a smidge of finely diced onion and some parsley. Oh I'm drooling just typing about it!
4. Chicken Fajitas. Possibly my favorite "go-to" food, for the ease and flavours. Oh I love whipping up fajitas any time of day, but that may be the penchant for spicy food talking!
3. Chicken Taryaki Soba (from Wagamama). I get this every time I go to Wagamama and it never ceases to amaze me. Its sweet but its tart and the sauce is thick and beautiful. The noodles are always perfect and the chicken is tender, juicy and delicious. A+, Wagamama.
2. Gelato. Not technically something I am meant to have, being lactose intolerant, but every now and again I have to do it. I love bubblegum gelato the most. Yum yum,
1. Burritos. I have had a long standing burrito addiction since late August of 2013 and I cannot go without mentioning them. They are my Kryptonite.
God I'm hungry now... Hope you enjoyed this post.
Tomorrow: 4 Books. That could be a hard one.