Monday, 27 January 2014

Motivational Monday - 27/1/14

I use Grammarly's grammar check because, good grammar is like a good smile - it brightens up my whole day!

Goodbye January, it was nice knowing you. Let's usher in spring with a bang. 

Have a weird song on me, guys! This is a favorite of mine, it's called The Blue Song, and it's just got a stonking beat you can dance to!! "Ooooh! Right through my head, I ain't got the blues no more I said!!"



Watch this one the whole way through, the video is a cracker, too!! 

And remember this quote today, maybe it will cheer you up if your day gets you down..



Have a great week guys, keep an eye out for more posts coming your way!!

Amy
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it, and will always try to reply to you! You can always tweet me for the banter, too @redlips_redhair...

Amy,
xx