Here I am again with another tag! I'm jumping on the The Blogger Made Me Do It bandwagon, after finding this on Sarah's blog, Never Fully Dressed!! Read on, lovely people...
1. Who are your most influential bloggers? Who are the ones you really rely on for reviews and swatches?
I suppose first up would have to be Make Up Monster, then Kayliegh from Kayliegh Land, as well as Robyn from Robyns Rants And Raves, Dani from The Glamour Nazi and a few others.
Vlogger- wise, I have been influenced a lot by Zoella, Dollybowbow, Goss, and Leighann Says.
Since adding and following nearly 80 more bloggers to my feed I suspect this list will grow exponentially.
2. Do you buy a product solely as a result of one review from your favourite bloggers, or do you look around for more reviews from others?
Usually I will look around for reviews from bloggers I know first, and then look further afield. I enjoy the banter that comes along with jovially poking fun at someone because "It's your fault I love this!!" I will admit that I will read and read and read up on an expensive product if I'm planning to drop €50 or more on something!
3. What's your most favourite item you've ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
I really like the Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoo shadows, and Naked Basics palette. I love that thing to bits and back.
4. What's your least favourite item you've ever bought as a consequence of blogs?
I don't think I've ever bought something that I've seen on a blog that I didn't love, but I mean, I swatch and read up and test and trial to the Nth degree so I don't find myself disappointed. The one thing that spirings to mind would have to be Night And Day Tan by Cocoa Brown. I loved 1hr tan, I use it all the time, going through tins and tins of the stuff but I did not like Night And Day at all. I think I got it off the recommendation of Kayliegh... I cant be sure though.
5. Name five products you've recently bought as a result of blogs:
Recent? I don't know what I've bought recently, but notable things I've bought include;
Hmmm... All of my Maybelline 24hr Colour Tattoos, I cant point the finger, I have only 10...
Maybelline The Rocket Volume Mascara - Leighann Says, you are the reason I have this!!
Archery by Soap and Glory - Thanks so much Style Suzi!!
Boots Essentials Cucumber Mud Mask - Couldn't be without it, it makes my skin feel amazing!
Kate Moss for Rimmel Nail Polishes... love them!!
6. Have you ever given in to blogger hype? If so, which hype?
Oh my god, whithout a doubt, yes!! I cannot read a blog or watch a YouTube video without making a mental list of things I "need". So far I have broken and bought the RT Blush Brush, the Maybelline Baby Lips, Revlon Lip Butters, you name it!!
7. Have you ever avoided blogger hype? If so, which hype?
I try to stay away from Mac (aside from lipsticks) and Benefit where possible, and I stoically ignore any company with pushy sales ladies in Arnotts and Brown Thomas.
8. Is everything you buy based on blogger reviews or are there some items you buy without checking out a review?
God no! I am an impulse buyer to the back bone but I have a rule about anything over €20 needing to be justified. Student life, man. It's hard to part with that kind of cash.
I hope you enjoyed this tag game and I hope if you decide to play along, you leave me the link to your post in the comments so I can read and comment back!