Happy Thursday, guys! Here are 9 things I love for your reading pleasure.
9. My Phone. I really didn't expect my beloved iPhone 4s to survive living with me for almost 2 years, but it's still going despite being dropped quite a few times.
8. Mugs. I have quite a large collection of mugs, for someone who doesn't have a reason to own so many. Band mugs, Doctor Who mugs, Slogan mugs, you name it! I love them.
7. My Bed. I am lucky enough to have a double bed with a memory foam mattress. It's the best bed in the world, by far.
6. Cats. We have 3 cats in my house, and I refer to them as the Fluffy Bitches. They are lazy as hell but the house would not be the same without them.
5. Ville Valo. The man is my savior in many ways. His words, his music gave me hope and still comforts me to this day. When I heard he had fallen off the wagon and started drinking again I was heartbroken.
4. Anything Doctor Who Related. Doctor Who is an absolutely amazing show and it has made me so happy, as well as breaking my little heart at times. You never forget your first Doctor.
3. Chris. He knows this, you know this. The boy is a trooper and I am so lucky and blessed to have a good, fiercely loyal, loving little sod like him in my life. :D
2. Doc Martens. The best shoes I have ever bought, they still look like new after nearly 6 months. Quality.
1. My Childhood Bear, Mr Bear. Also know as "The Fuzz" and "The Legendary Bear", this little guy has been with me since I was 1 day old. He's been lost in Quinnsworth, been stolen by a dog, and he still comes to Dundalk with me when I go. He's been to Stoke Mandeville, Wales, Cork and god knows where else he'll go in my life.
There you have it, 9 Loves.
Tomorrow, 8 Fears.